It’s Day 31!! Yay!! The Devil has tried (especially this week) to steal my joy and make it hard to praise God… but God is too good to not be praised!
Things I have learned from this challenge:
1. I genuinely love to write… but it is hard, yo! Especially 31 days straight!
2. I genuinely love to praise God!
3. The more you look for reasons to praise the Lord, the more you see Him moving in the little details of your life. And it feels super good to know that He cares that much.
4. When you look for joy and thankfulness, reasons to praise God, you end up having an all-around jollier disposition. And others notice it too!!
5. Despite the fact that my preferred way to praise Him is through music, I have become quite comfortable praising Him in other ways.
6. Publicly praising the Lord gets people’s attention… and you discover you are not alone!
7. The Bible is full of God’s promises… more and more reasons to praise His holy name!!
8. I am truly blessed, folks! In millions of ways!
9. The devil does NOT like when we praise God… but if we commit to praise Him always (even in the trials), you will be blessed and the devil will be sent running!
10. God is good, all the time. He is good whether I am praising Him or not. He is amazing and worthy of our praises all. day. long.
Here’s a look back at the 31 Days of Praise Challenge:
Day 1: The Academics of Praise
Day 3: Verbs of Praise
Day 5: weekly Recap: Total Praise
Day 6: Turn the Frown Upside Down
Day 8: Praise Him!
Day 9: Rejoice!
Day 10: Personal Praise
Day 13: Praise the Lord with Your Giving
Day 15: Praise the Greatness of Our God!
Day 16: Revelation 5:12
Day 17: All Creation Sing His Praises!
Day 19: Weekly Recap: You Have Won Me
Day 20: The Fruit of Our Lips
Day 22: Never Stop Praising
Day 23: Psalm 100:4-5
Day 26: Weekly Recap: Redeemed
Day 27: Bless the Lord, O My Soul
Day 29: One Thing Remains
Day 30: Random Act of Kindness
‘Nuff said, people.
So, now I am thoroughly exhausted and will be taking some time away from the blog. I will be back on Monday for Monday Praises and the guest post from my dear friend, Julie. I do hope you will join me! Praise the Lord! Challenge accepted… Challenge complete!!